What’s blended Learning?
Blended learning is referred as “the blending of various learning environments.” [Wikipedia]
Blended learning isn’t much like traditional distance education or even the traditional classroom learning, but it may be referred because the combination of both distance & classroom learning. Blended learning includes the pc Aided Learning i.e. E-learning or Online Learning and Mobile Learning.
With the aid of computers, internet and cellular devices blended learning cuts the geographical barriers which is among the most critical options that come with blended learning. The information employed for online learning referred to as e-submissions are usually very interactive and interesting and therefore more efficient.
Blended Learning can also be employed for corporate trainings. Large organization hire trainers who educate these questions traditional manner using computer aided tools as well as enable them to getting on the job practice. Meanwhile the research materials (could be e-books) are submitted on the organization portal and also the employees have access to it everywhere and focus it. This kind of training is extremely effective and organizations do invest enough cash on it.
The portals used are essentially Learning Management System where all of the information is being submitted and also the students have access to it every time they want from the area of the globe. Even lectures could be held using the virtual classroom technology while using LMS in which the teacher can educate the scholars located around the world.
Advantages of Blended Learning
• Digital Content – E-Submissions are very interactive and interesting and therefore self explaining thus working out or learning gets to be more effective.
• Self Paced Learning – Because the students have access to the information everywhere and also at anytime, each student can learn in their own pace. Even when something is missed they are able to feel it later. Students can schedule their learning time based on themselves.
• Practice – Mixing of various atmosphere provides a good chance to understand and exercise concurrently and therefore get the skill inside them.
• Convenience – Blended learning works to any or all. Both students and teachers don’t have to travel anywhere. They are able to work or study from their property itself. In person interactions are often a couple of times per month.
• Inexpensive – Institutions don’t have to heavily purchase infrastructure as in person interactions are just a couple of times per month. Even the traveling price of both students and teachers is saved.
Still there are lots of institutes and organizations who don’t want to change to online training. Here are a few stats which may be a watch opener on their behalf.